April 21, 2012

A Silly Summary of Today

Today I went to my Drama teacher's house to film with a few other students.  Our teacher bought us Chinese for lunch, which brought back last year's Drama memories of eating low mein.  We got a few shots in and it was looking really good, and then the camera broke.  So while we waited for my teacher to figure out what was wrong with it, we played Zip-Zap-Zop for about 10 seconds, Who-Sir-Me-Sir for about 5 seconds, and Ninja for a minute or two.

I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to practice my ukulele, which I had brought along, so I pulled it out.  It got passed around so everyone could try it out and then I went back to practicing.  Currently, I'm practicing how to strum, the major chords, and two songs.  One of them is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and the other is "Brown Eyed Girl".  As of now, I can play most of the chords for the songs, but unfortunately I have no clue of the strumming pattern for them.  I got it last Sunday as a present, so I'm a brand new beginner. haha

Well the Drama camera was broken pretty bad, so the shoot was called off.  We took the others home and my brother and I drove around town with our Drama teacher taking care of a few things.  During this time, I was exposed to lots of "classic" music.  Not classical, classic, which means old school stuff which sounds pretty good when you get used to it.

We got home and I worked on my Russian.  I am going to Ukraine this summer, so I thought it'd be a good idea to catch up.  I had planned to work on some history too, but that didn't happen.  I ate two chocolates and now I need to eat dinner.  I think I'll bathe my cat next.

No comments:

Post a Comment