September 12, 2012

Why *Someone* Should Watch Avatar

Avatar: The Last Airbender is awesome.  At least, Season 1 was... don't bother with Legend of Korra...it's for sissies.  But Seriously, the plot lines and character development is pretty amazing.  Though I love many of the characters, the best is without a doubt Zuko.


I first loved Zuko's character when I heard the line from Episode 3 (I think):

Uncle Iroh: "Even in exile my nephew is more honorable than you.  And thank you for the tea.  It was delicious."
(Pause as they walk off from the defeated Admiral Zhao)
Zuko: (voice full of emotion) "Uncle, did you really mean what you said back there?"
Uncle Iroh: "Of course, I love Jasmine Tea."

But enough of my personal feelings.  We're just going to explore the many faces of Zuko today so you can get a preview of the show!*

Duck Face Zuko



Smoulder Zuko



Awkward Zuko



Life's Tough Zuko


Bald Zuko



Happy Zuko





*Unfortunately, the pictures I was looking for of the show aren't on Google search.  So, I never got to touch on Angsty Zuko, Angry Zuko, Zuko Here, Firebending Zuko, Determined Zuko, Sarcastic Zuko, How-Could-You-Say-That Zuko, etc.  With that knowledge, I hope you're not entirely aganist watching the show ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment