December 18, 2012

Fear and Unbelief

"Was I there when you formed the earth? Lord, you know that I believe; overcome my unbelief."
"The Devil's singing over me an age-old song, that I am cursed and gone astray... singing the first verse so conveniently. He's forgotten the refrain- JESUS SAVES!"
"When you look in the mirror what you see is your face, some curls, and a brown-eyed failure. But that's not what I see.  I see a girl who won't accept defeat, who's got all the confidence she will ever need to take this world by storm. So, although the mirror's clouding up and even though it's blurry and such don't let the lies deceive and keep you from seeing what I see."
"No guilt in life, no fear in death from life's first cry to final breath. No guilt in life , no fear in death from life's first cry to final breath"
"You are the [daughter] that I've always dreamed of.  I knew it from the start. I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart."

"Perfect loves casts out all fear."~1 John 4:18

1 comment: