January 25, 2013

Ears

I got my cartilage re-pierced a few days ago.  Last time, my ear reacted really weird to the piercing and never healed, even after 6 moths (it's only supposed to take about 3.5 months to heal).  Once my ear started to show signs of deformation, I removed the earring and my ear closed up in three days.

When I got it re-pierced, I was nervous, as my ear was much redder and hotter than it had been the last time.  I worried it was infected already and that I would have to take it out.  So, I prayed about it.

God hears the big and little things.  "Frankly God," I said to him, "I don't deserve anything.  But you graciously give me the desires of my heart. So please, heal my ear and let this piercing last.  Thank you."


I don't deserve anything, so I can ask for everything.


How incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment