November 26, 2011

Courage

Hey God, me again.

Thanks that you don't see me as nothing, or hopeless, or a lost cause.  Thank you that I am your child and I always will be, no matter how hard I try to forget that sometimes.  I'm glad you can't let me go.

Thank you for your steadfast never ending love.  It is amazing and refreshing.  Give me the grace I am needing right now.

Help me Lord when I am afraid and I doubt and I don't want to dig deep to solve the problems.  Help me with that.  Give me courage and strength to persevere.  Help me to fight a good fight against my sin.  Help me to hate it as you hate it.

Help me be humble.  I fear the pain that it takes to be humbled.

Keep me abiding that I might bear fruit.

Give me clear visions of my life as you see it, the sin, the good work You are going, the work You would have me do, all of it.  Please show me what to do.  Be with me as I soul search.  Please help me when the pain seems to incredible to bear.

Be near me Lord Jesus, I ask thee to stay close by me forever and love me I pray.  I pray your glory shine in this doubting heart of mine and all would know that You are my strength.  You are my strength.  You and You alone keep bringing me back home.  Please don't let me go, I desperately need You.


"He has told you, O man, what is good;
   and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
   and to walk humbly with your God?...
Who is a God like you, 
   who pardons sin and forgives the transgression 
   of the remnant of his inheritance? 
You do not stay angry forever 
   but delight to show mercy. 
You will again have compassion on us; 
   you will tread our sins underfoot 
   and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea. 
You will be faithful to Jacob, 
   and show love to Abraham, 
as you pledged on oath to our ancestors 
   in days long ago."



"It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this! and you're welcome...if somehow you saw the heart of God in my writing truth to myself. that is amazing! and the highest compliment i could recieve. wow, i guess He does use us in our weakness! =)

    ReplyDelete